Thursday, July 31, 2008

A new page by me!

Although I have been working really hard on the designing I also am a big scrapper. I love it. It makes me happy. My latest page that really made me happy was one about my sister. She competes in Loggersports - or lumberjack competetions. She is super strong and the coolest chick I know. Here is what I made after a competition last weekend.

Lumberjack Kat


I used all Ellie Lash products on this page - Chocolate paper pack, Dotty Element made into an overlay from Coyote Kit, and the coolest new alpha, Alpha Dots! They are great and with a little outlinig from me they look just like logs!

I am working on a couple of new giveaways so I will be back later in the week with more stuff for everyone!

1 comment:

Lois Lane said...

The largest picture is a great picture of your sister. IT really captures the eye. Great job on the layout!