Friday, July 18, 2008

To Stick or Not To Stick - You Decide! New Freebie!

Here is my latest freebie offering. I just finished my kit for the color challenge at Benevolent Boutique. I made 5 solid and 6 patterned papers. They have a high texture on them but I think I like it. I also made a bunch of elements and I couldn't decide if I wanted them to be plain or stickers so I made both! I decided to call this kit "To stick or not to stick - you decide!" It is a bit of a long title!

Here are the previews!
Papers

Elements


You can click on the links above the images or you can get them here:
Papers
Elements

And as usual, please leave me a comment and please let me know if you use this for anything, I would love to see my work in action! Thanks!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jul [LA 04:50am, NY 06:50am, UK 11:50am, OZ 09:50pm]).

Nic said...

Very pretty kit, thank you.

kathy said...

Thank you!

CJay said...

Adorable! Thanks for sharing!