Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Nature Walk Freebie (Part 1)

I found another monthly color challenge at a site that I was not familiar with. It is My Scrap Shop Members Design a Kit Challenge.

The theme this month was Nature Walk and they had a beautiful color palette. I used a lot of greens and browns in my kit but they also had a beautiful blue color too so I ended up making 2 kits. Check back tommorow for that one, it will be part 2!

Here is Part 1. Hope you like it and if you like it please leave me a comment either her or on 4 shared! Thanks for looking!



You can download it here.

10 comments:

Nicole said...

This will be perfect for the pics from our Alaskan vacation. Thanks for sharing!

Chel said...

beautiful. thank you.

elnorac said...

Love these colors and images. Thank you so much! They'll be especially help for manly pages.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

HelenClyde said...

Thank you so much! I love those leaves, and I´m sure I´ll use them over and ove. They are perfect for so many outdoor and garden layouts!

Julia said...

Love the greens! Thanks!

chattygranny said...

how unique, thanks

* Lee said...

I absolutely LOOOOOOVVVVE this kit!!!!!!! Thank you so much!! GREAT COLORS, GREAT TEXTURE, GREAT ELEMENTS and PAPERS!!! :D

Ok, can you tell I love it! :D

lauralquinton said...

This is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing

Unknown said...

Stunning! Thanks so much :)