Friday, July 11, 2008

My Dream Gig!

This week I got the biggest thrill of my scrapping life when a little old designer called ELLIE LASH asked me to be on her new CT! Me Me Me! I could have peed myself I was so excited!I mean, yes, I have been stalking her like crazy and yes I did keep telling her that she should pick me if she ever needed anyone but honestly I never thought she would actually give me the chance to be on her team. I am so happy I could do a happy dance! So thank you Ellie for this chance!

Here is my first official page with Ellie's new kit - These Crazy Days. You can pick it up over at Scrap Orchard.


Also, I was over at Scrap Matters at the speed scrap last night. Those things are so much fun. Last night I made one of my favorite pages ever. It turned out great. And it also inspired me to do a bit of creating so I am going to be making a bit of a treat in the next couple of days! Keep on the lookout. Here is the page that I made last night. Also with Ellie's things, parts of her new kit Dulcet, stitching from Sweetness and a few parts from These Crazy Days.

No comments: